• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Matt Russell

My Xmas gift from Pate last year was his major work:

Exeter City Keepers Down The Years: A Critical Analysis

854 pages.
He obviously doesn't think much of you. I got all three volumes.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Correct. My Xmas presents are always the smallest pile. :cry:

Added to that, when I opened my Advent Calendar this morning the message read: F*ck you as*hole

Rosencrantz

Did you see the chapter on praise for City goalkeepers, it was three blank pages © Len Shackleton.

elginCity

Exit Polls. Like hearing the result before MOTD.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dogs wearing clothing.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dogs wearing clothing.
At least my owners spare me that.

Legohead

Banned
Dogs wearing clothing.

Added to that - dogs being carried.

Grecian2K

Dogs out on walkies who wolf down discarded polystyrene fast food trays before you can stop them. And condemn you (or the missus!) to watching their every "movement" to reassure yourself that all has safely passed.

Mind you, to be fair, dogs are pretty stupid! Almost as stupid as those of us us who care for and worry about them.

PS: Just or Lego's info. With two rather large (20kg +) Staffies I can guarantee that neither have EVER been carried - lugged about and dragged but never carried.
Oh, and for Fever's benefit. Neither have ever worn clothing.....chewed a lot but never actually worn it.

Last edited:

Rosencrantz

At least my owners spare me that.
I guess you have retired from racing then 😉

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dogs out on walkies who wolf down discarded polystyrene fast food trays before you can stop them. And condemn you (or the missus!) to watching their every "movement" to reassure yourself that all has safely passed.

Mind you, to be fair, dogs are pretty stupid! Almost as stupid as those of us us who care for and worry about them.

PS: Just or Lego's info. With two rather large (20kg +) Staffies I can guarantee that neither have EVER been carried - lugged about and dragged but never carried.
Oh, and for Fever's benefit. Neither have ever worn clothing.....chewed a lot but never actually worn it.
My dog (god rest his soul in doggy heaven) once wolfed down a whole dead bird before I could stop him. The bone crunching as I watched helpless, contemplating wrenching it out of his mouth, was horrendous. He also loved sunday morning walks for the discarded takeaways! :sick: