• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
More than jug ears himself ?
For sure, never liked her

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
1398M C.jpgM C.jpg

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Pity they couldn't do any botox on her hands , Come off it she is a right growler a 3 bagger if ever there was one.

GJW

Maria Carey on one arm and Carol Vorderman on my other for a night out in Appledore, having a few glasses of Sherry followed by fish and chips out of the paper in the bus stop opposite the Seagate. Dream night ends back at my place for a Christmas quiz and sing-a-long with hot muffins.

GJW

Well, that’s what we did last year.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
People putting Christmas decorations up before December. There's only twelve days of Christmas not six weeks. I can live with a bit of date line licence but before December starts should be a hanging offence.

Swanaldo

A night out in Appledore.
I had a wander about Northam the other day, the pub scene didn't look promising to be fair.

GJW

I had a wander about Northam the other day, the pub scene didn't look promising to be fair.
Best pub crawl in Devon, and the shortest. Go in the Kingsley and have a pint, exit the Kingsley and draw deep breath, turn around and go back in the Kingsley for next pint. Job done.

Swanaldo

Last time I had a pint* with you, I lost my hat!

I will tread more carefully in future.

*or four.

Reactions: GJW

Oldsmobile-88

Not a little thing..
Prison sentences.It is hard to rationalise the 10 years a man got for not declaring a treasure trove of old coins he found with his metal detector,thus defrauding the government(who are entitled to half) whilst about 75 miles away a young man got 12 years 6 months for murdering his former girlfriend.
Lots of examples of serious sex crimes would have attracted a lower tariff than what the greedy bloke with his metal detector got.