Little things that annoy you

Stelios

That will be every city co-commentator on Radio Devon then 😀. My mum particularly likes Andrew Barge "yeh-hey-hey".
I like the Radio Devon guys to be fair.

It's more the big events on Radio 5 etc because when they're disecting the win/occasion a few days later their celebrations then become "a thing". "Oh I had no idea I was so loud". Really?

Rosencrantz

I like the Radio Devon guys to be fair.

It's more the big events on Radio 5 etc because when they're disecting the win/occasion a few days later their celebrations then become "a thing". "Oh I had no idea I was so loud". Really?
I think the rugby guys started that ages ago in 2003 World Cup Final on radio 5. I think it was Rob Andrew squealing his head off in the background of Ian Robertson's commentary on Jonny Wilkinson's drop goal.

Gary Neville's expert reaction to Torres' goal in Barcelona deserves a mention too 😲

Stelios

I think the rugby guys started that ages ago in 2003 World Cup Final on radio 5. I think it was Rob Andrew squealing his head off in the background of Ian Robertson's commentary on Jonny Wilkinson's drop goal.

Gary Neville's expert reaction to Torres' goal in Barcelona deserves a mention too 😲
The rugby world cup final moment was class to be fair. It just feels like everyone feels they have to do it now too. I don't know. Maybe I need to chill out a bit
😌

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Today I saw a mug that bore the words "Not all heroes wear capes". It was accompanied by a picture of Superman, wearing a cape.

Legohead

Bonfire / Fireworks night now being 2 weeks long. A week before and a week after. The sale of fireworks should be banned unless for organised events and organizers with a licence to use them in a public area.

We now live in a society with so many selfish people, so many irresponsible people and so many people who can't be trusted to behave like mature adults therefore banning is the only option.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bonfire / Fireworks night now being 2 weeks long. A week before and a week after. The sale of fireworks should be banned unless for organised events and organizers with a licence to use them in a public area.

We now live in a society with so many selfish people, so many irresponsible people and so many people who can't be trusted to behave like mature adults therefore banning is the only option.

So we should ban the people, not the fireworks.