• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
On this day 45 years ago, the Belgian Travel Service issued a summons against the Sex Pistols claiming that the sleeve for “Holidays In The Sun” infringed the copyright of its brochure..😁

I can’t remember the final outcome, pretty sure the sleeve was eventually withdrawn, but not before many tens of thousands of copies had been sold.

E8FFCD65-D335-4139-BE4A-08216BE26C70.jpeg

Spoonz Red E

angelic upstart

Being a grown man and being happy that I have beaten my own record of plugging in a bog standard USB into a device without issue.

iscalad

Being a grown man and being happy that I have beaten my own record of plugging in a bog standard USB into a device without issue.
Bleddy show off 😠

angelic upstart

Bleddy show off 😠
Seven times in a row! It seems so few. But it's an achievement in my world :)

Grecian2K

Perhaps you might consider not keeping it Inthe loo and find somewhere a little less "conductive" to store it?

iscalad

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tony Cascarino commenting on England Women's red card in their World Cup final defeat said England suffered when they went down to ten men.

Colesman Ballz

Tony Cascarino commenting on England Women's red card in their World Cup final defeat said England suffered when they went down to ten men.
The man is a Grecian Legend, so I for one will "cut him some slack" ! :cool:

Oldsmobile-88

Sun Exclusive 🙄

With all that’s going on in the world, a message to Piers Morgan...No one gives a toss.

8B6BEA30-6DEA-4525-A725-8713AFDDD332.jpeg