• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ugly veggies taste better. Allegedly.

LOG

I was talking to me friend in Glasgow the other day and he was saying about coming down in August.

We looked at flights in a post-Flybe world to see how easy it would be. Loganair helpfully suggested Glasgow to Dublin, Dublin to Edinburgh then Edinburgh to Exeter. Alternatively, you could go via London City then Alicante. The return went via Edinburgh then on to Amsterdam before arriving at Glasgow.

Ryanair’s solution was Glasgow to Malaga, Malaga to Exeter.

Rosencrantz

I was talking to me friend in Glasgow the other day and he was saying about coming down in August.

We looked at flights in a post-Flybe world to see how easy it would be. Loganair helpfully suggested Glasgow to Dublin, Dublin to Edinburgh then Edinburgh to Exeter. Alternatively, you could go via London City then Alicante. The return went via Edinburgh then on to Amsterdam before arriving at Glasgow.

Has Grayling gone back to Transport?

Alistair20000

Other modes of transport available.

Just saying like.

Grecian2K

Ugly veggies taste better. Allegedly.
Apparently they are readily available at Morrissey's....whoops, sorry, MORRISONS.

LOG

Other modes of transport available.

Just saying like.
They are, and they're also slow. I once went from Exeter to Edinburgh on the train and it was the most uncomfortable eight hours of my life.

I think matey's best bet is to just fly from Edinburgh.

Grecian2K

it was the most uncomfortable eight hours of my life.
You've never been on a RaWZ tour then, when all the overhead cables have been nicked and, when you finally get a slow train home (after a day on the lash) there are no toilets on the train?

Oh, and City managed to spaff what seemed a commanding lead away as well. :cry:

Now THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL DISCOMFORT!!!!

(For the record, MK Franchise Vs ECFC, FAC, 28 Nov 2009)

Last edited:

Alistair20000

You've never been on a RaWZ tour then, when all the overhead cables have been nicked and, when you finally get a slow train home (after a day on the lash) there are no toilets on the train?

Oh, and City managed to spaff what seemed a commanding lead away as well. :cry:

Now THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL DISCOMFORT!!!!

(For the record, MK Franchise Vs ECFC, FAC, 28 Nov 2009)
Bleddy hell G2K, did you have to remind of that game. 3-1 lead with 20 minutes to go thrown away and we stayed in MK overnight. Feckin' Baldock and Easter.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Bleddy hell G2K, did you have to remind of that game. 3-1 lead with 20 minutes to go thrown away and we stayed in MK overnight. Feckin' Baldock and Easter.
Plus news had come through that Argyle were losing 4-0 at home. Only for their game to be abandoned at half time.