• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lionesses

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only saw the second half of last nights 3:2 win over Czech Republic.

There only seemed to be a handful of people at the game.

You didn’t need to be a lip reading expert to understand what Jordan Nobbs said to the ref for her yellow! 😂
Perhaps she could have been a little more subtle ? A classic is to proffer one's cheek and politely ask the ref to give you a kiss. When they look nonplussed "Don't you want to know why I want you to kiss me ref ?" followed after a pause by "Because I always get kissed when I'm being screwed !"

Red Devon

Perhaps she could have been a little more subtle ? A classic is to proffer one's cheek and politely ask the ref to give you a kiss. When they look nonplussed "Don't you want to know why I want you to kiss me ref ?" followed after a pause by "Because I always get kissed when I'm being screwed !"
And you know what she’d tell you to do!! 😂😂

Red Devon

Lionesses lost 2:0 to USA in the SheBelives Cup

Dannyred

Lionesses lost 2:0 to USA in the SheBelives Cup
They lost again yesterday to Spain.

Lost 7 matches in the last 11 games.

Red Devon

Phil Neville to step down as Lionesses manager next summer.

geoffwp

I see the ladies have their knives out and already stabbing. Some of the comments I've read have a definite sexist element.

Red Devon

20:0 Win for Lionesses against Latvia in a Word Cup qualifier last night 🤩

Oldsmobile-88

20:0 Win for Lionesses against Latvia in a Word Cup qualifier last night 🤩
Quite a result.One which will be no good to either side.
A few double figure scores in Women’s International Football in the past few weeks.I think I saw a 19-0 reported.
I don’t think it is a good look for international women’s football & will inevitably fuel arguments.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Women's football has come a very long way in recent years which is great to see. Looking at the results last night it seems as though you have the nations that have invested in their Women's teams and the nations that haven't.

Some of the goals last night from a Latvia perspective were absolutely awful, I genuinely think any local Exeter Saturday side would have beaten Latvia last night.

les.gtfc

There certainly been some bonkers scores over the last couple of days.

A 9-0 home win, an 8-0 home and away win, an 11-0 home win, a 7-0 away win, and a 10-0 away win all on top of Englands ridiculous 20-0.