• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln City v Exeter City Match day thread!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How can you comment about today's youngsters? You're not a youngster, are you?
You're losing an argument so are deflecting?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
And you know nothing about me but have made personal comments. Another example of you wanting things your own way.
PS. I won't sink to your level and call you a pleb on here : I'll just think it
Where’s the personal comments? You’re acting like a pleb that’s not personal at all 😂

IndoMike

You obviously don't get irony, either.

IndoMike

Where’s the personal comments? You’re acting like a pleb that’s not personal at all 😂
Yeah, but I'm only acting like one. You're the real McCoy.

IndoMike

If I'm losing the argument how come more posters agree with me than they do with you, with you becoming so frustrated that you resort to using capital letters (which was a punishable offence at the oil company I worked at)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If I'm losing the argument how come more posters agree with me than they do with you, with you becoming so frustrated that you resort to using capital letters (which was a punishable offence at the oil company I worked at)
There is room for the both sets of fans. No one has to oppose their will on others. This point isn't be accepted.

IndoMike

He doesn't go, has no clue what happened yesterday but gets to tell me I should sit down. Not having that.
Well, you are having it. And more. I don't go because I live in Indonesia. I have friends and family who go. It's quite simple to understand "all- seaters" : you don't have to "go" to understand it, but you couldn't define it. Obviously you like standing in all-seater stadiums. but that doesn't make you right.
If I remember correctly, you were a staunch supporter of people adhering to the Covid rules. Some of those rules were bent or the cops didn't enforce them . But the rules were for the benefit of everyone and you understood that.
The principle re standing is the same
Yes, it's a pain in the arse if you can't stand at a match. Yes, if the stadium has clearly designated areas for standing then no problem. I'm talking about when people stand in areas that are not specifically designated as standing areas and I'm talking about respecting the aged or infirm whose enjoyment of the match is spoilt by those standing and who feel intimidated.

Last edited:

Matt Russell

There is room for the both sets of fans. No one has to oppose their will on others. This point isn't be accepted.
This is true, but it relies on ALL (sorry Indo) to be respectful of others.
I've never been at an away match when this happens.

red1

Strange weather today dont you think?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anybody point me in the direction of the match day thread?