• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln City v Exeter City Match day thread!!

CC

My guess for today is

Brown
Sweeney Hartridge Grounds
Key Collins Dieng Caprice
Jay
Nombe Brown
I wonder how often we've played the first game of a season with no debutants? Possibly not even on the bench either??

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Come on City - Here We Go

A point would be great

UTC

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good luck to the lads today. I’ve got a feeling we’ll be coming home with 3 points!

I’ll be cheering us on from the island of Gozo, with a nice cold beer:love:
Avoid the jelly fish!

Pete Martin (CTID)

I've yet to get excited about this season, it's starting far too early!! The kids have barely broken up for the summer holidays and the season is off again.
One week early? 🤔

iscalad

Good luck to the team and safe travels to the supporters. A draw would be satisfying.

JW57++

Good luck to the team and safe travels to the supporters. A draw would be satisfying.
I would be happy with a point too. One of the most difficult journeys this season, despite the romans building a road especially for this fixture.

IndoMike

I would be happy with a point too. One of the most difficult journeys this season, despite the romans building a road especially for this fixture.
I won't start on the aqueducts, bridges, schools etc.

JCWhoosh

I won't start on the aqueducts, bridges, schools etc.
Splitter! 😋

grecIAN Harris

One week early? 🤔
It's seems like it's getting earlier and earlier every season Pete. There used to be a time not so many moons ago you'd be starting to watch pre-season friendlies now not League matches.

Hoping we will be a bit of an unknown quantity for Lincoln, we have to raise our level so think the two will negate each other so I think 1 - 1 will get us off the mark in L1.