• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lift to Orient on Saturday

Hunterwasmyhero

Am wondering if anyone has a spare seat from Exeter to Orient on Saturday? Only looking for a lift up, as intend coming back on Sunday. Would obviously contribute to fuel. Please message me. Thanks

ECFC traveller

Am wondering if anyone has a spare seat from Exeter to Orient on Saturday? Only looking for a lift up, as intend coming back on Sunday. Would obviously contribute to fuel. Please message me. Thanks
See if you can get on the coach, I know they've done it vice versa and they've let someone only pay half for the trip back, when he made his own travel there.

Hunterwasmyhero

Cheers, I'll try tomorrow.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheers, I'll try tomorrow.
Bob do you want to come up on the train with us? Only £5

Hunterwasmyhero

Steve that would be brilliant. Either message me or tell me on here time and place. Cheers

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Steve that would be brilliant. Either message me or tell me on here time and place. Cheers
Have text you Bob

Red the Paper

Banned
I know your game Bob. Get a one way lift, pull a sort in the night and get tottie to pay for a train home.

Loving your work mate