• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Life’s simple pleasures

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
A few weeks back, around 5am, I saw a badger making it's way along Holloway St in the centre of Exeter. Looked like a youngster to me, but had obviously been well schooled by it's parents in urban living, and the Green Cross Code too, as it was assiduously keeping to the pavements !
Rather superior to a few schoolchildren of secondary age, then!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
A few weeks back, around 5am, I saw a badger making it's way along Holloway St in the centre of Exeter. Looked like a youngster to me, but had obviously been well schooled by it's parents in urban living, and the Green Cross Code too, as it was assiduously keeping to the pavements !
Tuberculosis on legs. Vicious feckers too. (n)

One did me a favour a few years ago mind by digging out a wasps nest in the garden and destroying it.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
A fox v badger fracas in my garden the other night.

Grecian2K

So Laurence made an unwanted pass and Daisy knocked him back?
#celebalert

IndoMike

Why can't we all just get along? 😔

geoffwp

Being inside a pub with a pint of 6x and a nice meal. I'm in Exton btw, next to the Meon River.
An extraordinary thick moment as I read this Hants, thinking I've never heard of a river Meon at Exton and checking on google maps even though I know the Exe estuary pretty well. Took a while for things to click! Age I expect!😆

Alistair20000

An extraordinary thick moment as I read this Hants, thinking I've never heard of a river Meon at Exton and checking on google maps even though I know the Exe estuary pretty well. Took a while for things to click! Age I expect!😆
Hants means Hants Geoffers :)

geoffwp

Hants means Hants Geoffers :)
True,but no doubt he wanders further afield at times, where as it was news to me there is more than one Exton!!😲

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Listening to a cuckoo this morning.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
True,but no doubt he wanders further afield at times, where as it was news to me there is more than one Exton!!😲
I've been to Exbury Gardens today. This is nowhere near the River Exe. Geography can be confusing.