• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Life’s simple pleasures

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hope you have the missing ingredient handy Olds ? (a decent bottle of port to wash down the Stilton !) 🍷🤪
Yes..For later CB.😁

iscalad

I got a birthday cake

Attachments

DB9

My Birthday today and was asked what i wanted for my Tea and decided on this, Not had one for ages and you can't get much better IMHO than a fish supper from the local chippy. (y) Plus a year ago today i was told the tumour i had removed was benign (y)

IMG_20210204_173710.jpg

Last edited:

DB9

Double Post

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
My Birthday today and was asked what i wanted for my Tea and decided on this, Not had one for ages and you can't get much better IMHO than a fish supper from the local chippy. (y) Plus a year ago today i was told the tumour i had removed was benign (y)

View attachment 5355
Happy Birthday to you and I'm not actually washing my hands.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy birthday, bauy. Some people will do anything to jump the queue for a jab! ;)

Oldsmobile-88

Listening to Gordon Sparkes presenting a one off 2 hour Punk Show on Radio Devon in bed this evening.It was excellent. He read out a couple of my tweets about gigs from those days.
My good lady bringing up a hot water bottle.A Americano Coffee plus a couple of Tramadol capsules for my aches & pains.
A rock ‘n’ roll Friday evening 😁😎

Rosencrantz

Listening to Gordon Sparkes presenting a one off 2 hour Punk Show on Radio Devon in bed this evening.
Good to hear that Radio Devon are doing their bit for home working. I guess the bedroom was the only space Gordon had to get the equipment set up 😉

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Amazing night sky tonight. Perfectly clear, little pollution and a full moon. Grab a glass and a coat, and have look!

angelic upstart

That weird bad back feeling you get when you sit down after a decent, long walk