• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Let's all laugh at Argyle

90+4

Oh dear lads you're going down with a whimper

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
90+4

Oh dear lads you're going down with a whimper
While I hope you are right I think we should go easy on the gloatage at this stage. Ony two to go down and much serious dross in League 2.

Poultice

Without doubt the highlight of my day, I had basically given it up as a point for us and wins for both of them, then that magical score came over on the Stelling road show, scared a couple of people sh*tless celebrating

To be perfectly honest I have never been the biggest Argyle hater and I never join in the songs but the thought of all them thick f*ck Janners, especially the thickest and the f*ckest of them, and we all know who I mean, thinking they had three vital points in the bag, only to have it snatched away from them at the absolute death, you just can't buy that.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
How long before they blame the ref ?

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Same as last week, if my memory serves me right.

I didn't cheer... Well... Not much :D

stumpynadge

Heard the Radio Devon commentary just after the Morecambe goal went in. They were gutted, absolutely gutted. Made for a happy journey home.

Alistair20000

A quick look at the rather dull Pash*tty website shows that their MDT starts a good dozen hours after ours and currently has just over 50% of the posts compared with on here and less than 4,000 views compared with over 10,000 on here.

Do they have a different way of counting down the road ?

Grecian2K

Without doubt the highlight of my day, I had basically given it up as a point for us and wins for both of them, then that magical score came over on the Stelling road show, scared a couple of people sh*tless celebrating

To be perfectly honest I have never been the biggest Argyle hater and I never join in the songs but the thought of all them thick f*ck Janners, especially the thickest and the f*ckest of them, and we all know who I mean, thinking they had three vital points in the bag, only to have it snatched away from them at the absolute death, you just can't buy that.
********, sir. I SALUTE YOU!!!

ECFCHUNTY

A quick look at the rather dull Pash*tty website shows that their MDT starts a good dozen hours after ours and currently has just over 50% of the posts compared with on here and less than 4,000 views compared with over 10,000 on here.

Do they have a different way of counting down the road ?
maybe they are at the game instead of being on there keyboard

Alistair20000

maybe they are at the game instead of being on there keyboard
Not for 12 hours from midnight though :p