• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Let's all laugh at Argyle

argylepaul

A quick look at the rather dull Pash*tty website shows that their MDT starts a good dozen hours after ours and currently has just over 50% of the posts compared with on here and less than 4,000 views compared with over 10,000 on here.

Do they have a different way of counting down the road ?
I am guessing you have had a few pictures of drinking straws downloaded on here by Argyle fans in response to posts like this. Seems more likely your counter is wrong, but even if it isn't, that is serious 'point proving/point scoring' desperation on Exeter's part. This on a website, where the most people at any one time has only been just above 800...and that was over 2 years ago. You have got to do better then this with your posts. They're s bit sh*t, and the humour is so bad, it's almost quaint.
[G]Perhaps you've got your flame returdant lion to count? Always a bit difficult with those bulky, synthetic paws. Am waiting for an answer from your self-appointed spokesman, ********, or is he single-handedly sorting out the Greek Eurozone crisis on the Social Club! :D Goodness; he has the answers to everything. There's nothing to laugh about; it's a serious matter. LOL

Last edited:

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
While I hope you are right I think we should go easy on the gloatage at this stage. Ony two to go down and much serious dross in League 2.
Indeed so. As poor as the Gargs are they have actually narrowed the gap a bit. One weekend worth of results could make or break them. A defeat coupled with wins for the likes of Barnet and Daggers would widen the gap to seven points and I think their inexperienced side would lose hope. On the other hand a win coupled with defeats for those two would give them some serious belief. Makes that last minute goal yesterday all the sweeter!

******** and Mackster - any signs that the Daggers might be able to turn their form around?

geoffwp

I am guessing you have had a few pictures of drinking straws downloaded on here by Argyle fans in response to posts like this. Seems more likely your counter is wrong, but even if it isn't, that is serious 'point proving/point scoring' desperation on Exeter's part. This on a website, where the most people at any one time has only been just above 800...and that was over 2 years ago. You have got to do better then this with your posts. They're s bit sh*t, and the humour is so bad, it's almost quaint.
[G]Perhaps you've got your flame returdant lion to count? Always a bit difficult with those bulky, synthetic paws. Am waiting for an answer from your self-appointed spokesman, ********, or is he single-handedly sorting out the Greek Eurozone crisis on the Social Club! :D Goodness; he has the answers to everything. There's nothing to laugh about; it's a serious matter. LOL
Ooooh, get you sailor. Alistair, I think you may have struck a cord. Paul is getting a bit hot under his pink collar.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If they can't finish above Barnet and the Daggers they deserve to go down, hereford are also pretty poor and am surprised Bradford are still down there.

Phil Sayers

Some would argue that if you can't finish above a club as small as Torquay you don't deserve to be in the Football League.....

.....but I wouldn't dream of saying such a thing myself.

Alistair20000

Ooooh, get you sailor. Alistair, I think you may have struck a cord. Paul is getting a bit hot under his pink collar.
Let's give the guy a bit of credit: he spelt "quaint" correctly. I think Q must mean something to him.

Typical once again showing no spirit by only playing the 90 minutes and not 95 or whatever it was.

I mean, where were the challenges???

PS: you would have thought they would have learnt from Nardiello scoring at the same end about a year ago.

WXF

Without doubt the highlight of my day, I had basically given it up as a point for us and wins for both of them, then that magical score came over on the Stelling road show, scared a couple of people sh*tless celebrating

To be perfectly honest I have never been the biggest Argyle hater and I never join in the songs but the thought of all them thick f*ck Janners, especially the thickest and the f*ckest of them, and we all know who I mean, thinking they had three vital points in the bag, only to have it snatched away from them at the absolute death, you just can't buy that.
Likes .

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nothing like a bit of Fergie Time added on at the end of matches, whereby the 'best' team goes on and scores!! :D

argylepaul

Nothing like a bit of Fergie Time added on at the end of matches, whereby the 'best' team goes on and scores!! :D
Yes. Owen's goal was a cheeky one in that 4-3 a few seasons ago. I didn't think Utd were the better side though.