• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lee Trundle?

Red the Paper

Banned
I think it is beNeath him

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
used to have bags of ability bud.

Trundle would be on bigger money then Stewart.
My point was Trundle will be sh*t.

This is proved when he signed for a team that aren't even giants in the Welsh league.

Glad we didn't get. Lose the spectre of Cureton and I'll be a happy man.

He obviously is only playing for Neath due to the location. Being so close to Swansea means that he can can help coach the Swans (like he was told he could) and also play regular football without too much hassle. Fair enough if you ask me.

citizen33

I saw Trundle play against City reserves at the Gnoll (Neath's ground) last season, but didn't guess he'd end up there. He still had a lot about him and I think he could have done a job for us for a season or two. But I agree there were too many things against it - not least the money I'd guess. Think the previous poster may have it right regarding the practicalities.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
2k a week for a non-league side? That's madness. Like 01392 said though the location probably swung it, what with Neath being a badger's **** away from Swansea.

Piney

I cant comment on trundle as a Cardiff fan..................sod it yes i can he's a fat lazy tw@ who dont give a rats arse about who he plays for he shows no love of the game and only scores when he is offered goal bonuses. and breathe............

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I cant comment on trundle as a Cardiff fan..................sod it yes i can he's a fat lazy tw@ who dont give a rats arse about who he plays for he shows no love of the game and only scores when he is offered goal bonuses. and breathe............
of course youre not being biased are you?

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
2k a week for a non-league side?
What makes them a non-league side? They are a professional side playing in their countries top division

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
What makes them a non-league side? They are a professional side playing in their countries top division
I skim read, thought it said non-league?