League One 21/22

Not long until the new season.
Ipswich have arguably the best manager in the division in Paul Cook, who is being backed to the hilt by new owners. It's also been widely circulated that they are blowing others in L1 (and some in the division above) out of the water in terms of the wages they're offering the players they want to recruit.

They've already built what appears to be a formidable sqad and look to have done most of their business so are an outlier, given the relatively flat market which means lots of teams are quite deep in to pre-season with lots of spaces still to fill. Usually at this stage of pre-season I'd be saying there's a long way to go before things kick off and that a lot can change - but I can't see anyone else recruiting as they have and can't see beyond them getting promoted.

Banksy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where do Ipswich get their money from then , is there another mega rich guy behind the team?

Banksy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've stuck Ipswich in my 4 division accumulator for the coming season. Along with Man C, Fulham and........yes I never learn
Let’s hope you’re not let down in the playoff final again then………
p.s Here’s to those two or three mega signings that push us to autos instead.

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Added time equaliser for Ipswich at home to Morecambe 😯

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Charlie Kirk has joined Charlton from Crewe...always caught the eye in a Crewe shirt.