• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One 20/21

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ched Evans told to leave Fleetwood over lack of discipline

Scores goals for a centre forward maybe of interest to Matt Taylor 🤐

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
For Joey Barton to get rid of someone over discipline it must be bad !

Red Devon

Apparently there was a 2:50 😳 pitch inspection at the Valley yesterday for the match against Gillingham...some cracking goals on show there though.

Legohead

Banned
Ref Darren Drysdale squares up to Ipswich player Alan Judge! Then sends off another Ipswich player in the last minute, which isn't a surprise as Drysdale is possibly the dodgiest ref in football. One of the worst refs i've seen over the years. Judge should have given him a proper Glasgow kiss and taught him a lesson for once.

Alan Judge: Referee Darren Drysdale locks heads with Ipswich midfielder - BBC Sport

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ref Darren Drysdale squares up to Ipswich player Alan Judge! Then sends off another Ipswich player in the last minute, which isn't a surprise as Drysdale is possibly the dodgiest ref in football. One of the worst refs i've seen over the years. Judge should have given him a proper Glasgow kiss and taught him a lesson for once.

Alan Judge: Referee Darren Drysdale locks heads with Ipswich midfielder - BBC Sport
Blimey! Why is Drysdale "dodgy"?

Legohead

Banned
Blimey! Why is Drysdale "dodgy"?
In all my years watching Torquay, he was the ref that everyone dreaded getting. Bizarre decisions, frequent unjustified pens and red cards and just an arse basically. Along with Darren Deadman, he's the worst.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
In all my years watching Torquay, he was the ref that everyone dreaded getting. Bizarre decisions, frequent unjustified pens and red cards and just an arse basically. Along with Darren Deadman, he's the worst.
Cheers. For me it was always hearing the name of Roger East or Trevor Kettle that made you wonder why you had bothered turning up!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will be interesting to see how the FA handle this.

Rosencrantz

Will be interesting to see how the FA handle this.
Pretty rare to see a referee being gently guided away by players from a confrontation. He certainly lost it for a moment.

Alistair20000

Cheers. For me it was always hearing the name of Roger East or Trevor Kettle that made you wonder why you had bothered turning up!
Nowt wrong with the erratic Mr Kettle :)