• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2, tight as a Nuns....

Ashford Grecian

So after today's matches a win tomorrow wont get us into a place off spot but would leave us just 3 points from the top spot....
Looking a pretty close league a dozen matches in!

Last edited:

JRFowler

Great opportunity for city tomorrow, very tight indeed

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stevenage have conceded 19 of their 22 goals in the second half! Clint time.

JRFowler

Stevenage have conceded 19 of their 22 goals in the second half! Clint time.
Fans must stay patient tomorrow then, I really think clint might manage to break the duck tomorrow

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Amazingly tight up there, Orient seem to be hit and cold, Luton have finally woken up albeit a blip today, Pompey and Plimuff going well, but the likes of Mansfield and Accrington (best I've seen so far) are up there as well. Then there's Northampton, Wycombe and Oxford, the list goes on. All to play for, winning tomorrow isn't everything, but we really do have to stop missing chances against teams like this if we are going to fulfil the potential that I believe is there. Looking forward to it.......

Langer

Fans must stay patient tomorrow then, I really think clint might manage to break the duck tomorrow
We forgive you for drinking it is the weekend :)

JRFowler

We forgive you for drinking it is the weekend :)

The mrs has been making mojitos, I'm in an optimistic mood

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Argyle one up Reubin Reid.....the County defender had his arms all around him but Reid had the strength to fight him off wriggle free and score....apart from possibly Morrison we have no one with the upper body strength to score like that

Saint James

Shame our defence isn't as tight as a Nun's .... Still if you throw the ball straight to the opposition in injury time perhaps you get what you deserve?

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Argyle one up Reubin Reid.....the County defender had his arms all around him but Reid had the strength to fight him off wriggle free and score....apart from possibly Morrison we have no one with the upper body strength to score like that
Argyle are a good side. They're supposed to be broke yet they can cobble together a team like that. #itcouldeasilybeus.

I think we actually have a good team, especially on paper. I just think they are being held back by a very negative manager.

LL