• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Newport sign Ed Upson and Bradford sign Threlkeld - both confirmed on a Sunday. Two players I would have liked…
Not being funny Ryan but if we signed all the players you would have liked we would have squad numbers pushing three figures 😉

ryancooper327

Not being funny Ryan but if we signed all the players you would have liked we would have squad numbers pushing three figures 😉
Might scrape the play offs then though, would finally have a somewhat useful bench… I jest - I have all the faith :)

Rosencrantz

Might scrape the play offs then though, would finally have a somewhat useful bench… I jest - I have all the faith :)
And of course the other teams would be a bit short of players 🙂

DawlishBouy

Threlkeld is the 5th Salford flop/reject to sign for a new club. Be interesting to see if they can recover their levels of performance pre Salford. Also 3 Bristol Rovers rejects have signed for League One clubs so far.

grecIAN Harris

Threlkeld is the 5th Salford flop/reject to sign for a new club. Be interesting to see if they can recover their levels of performance pre Salford. Also 3 Bristol Rovers rejects have signed for League One clubs so far.
I thought Ed Upson had gone to Newport who I'm sure had lost in the League 2 play-offs.

DawlishBouy

I thought Ed Upson had gone to Newport who I'm sure had lost in the League 2 play-offs.
Leahy to Shrewsbury, Ehmer and Tutonda to Gillingham. Three players have gone to clubs touted as League Two promotion rivals on this forum. Upson as you say to Newport, Davies to Tranmere and Daly to Stevenage

Red Monster

Opi Edwards joins FGR from Bristol City.

ryancooper327

FGR sign Ben Stevenson too, resisting the urge to say it…… but two very good signings I think.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Opi Edwards joins FGR from Bristol City.
He’s useless, he’s always starting threads on internet forums.

Red Devon

Mansfield sign striker Ollie Hawkins from Ipswich on a two year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.