• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintJames

Mansfield sign Danny Johnson from Leyton Orient.
and Connor Wilkinson has also left the O's to go to Walsall - can Orient recover from such a double whammy?

DawlishBouy

Make that a triple whammy. James Brophy gone to Cambridge.

Red Monster

and Connor Wilkinson has also left the O's to go to Walsall - can Orient recover from such a double whammy?
I was hoping we could have signed him, that’s disappointing 😩

SaintJames

I was hoping we could have signed him, that’s disappointing 😩
I think many of us on these boards like the cut of Wilkinson's jib however I guess you cant accomodate a Bowman and another target man in our squad that are both first team starters?

Red Monster

I think many of us on these boards like the cut of Wilkinson's jib however I guess you cant accomodate a Bowman and another target man in our squad that are both first team starters?
Well it’s a waste of time MT saying he wants to bring in two
or three new strikers if Bowman can’t be dislodged from
his guaranteed starting spot.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Struggling to get me head around that one...hopefully Matt Taylor has some seriously dry powder.

Banksy

Well it’s a waste of time MT saying he wants to bring in two
or three new strikers if Bowman can’t be dislodged from
his guaranteed starting spot.
Spot on .If Bowman is the highest we aspire to we’re not going to expect much from our forwards in the coming season.
A sneaky part of me was hoping someone would put in a bid for him so we could start completely afresh up front.

Red Monster

Spot on .If Bowman is the highest we aspire to we’re not going to expect much from our forwards in the coming season.
A sneaky part of me was hoping someone would put in a bid for him so we could start completely afresh up front.
Maybe we can offer Cheltenham 60k plus Bowman for Alfie May 🤣🤣

IndoMike

Apparently the team is going to be built around Matt Jay, according to MT at Devon Live 🙄

Banksy

Apparently the team is going to be built around Matt Jay, according to MT at Devon Live 🙄
Still time to get in a couple of quality, (yes I mean real quality), strikers..And I sincerely hope MT has got
the ‘lone ranger ‘ Bowman idea and bringing Seymour on late to save the game plans firmly out of his system.
I know he’s been suffering withdrawal symptoms over Ajose but time to change and in the striker positions his next signings will define where the team is going.
( And no I haven’t forgotten about the midfield!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.