• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExmouthMart

Aaron Martin signs for Port Vale.
Yes, that one.
Is that the one that lacks physicality and can only play in certain formations?!

Red Monster

Mansfield sign Danny Johnson from Leyton Orient.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
So before the frenzy of signings really happens we are currently joint third favourites for the title behind Money bags Salford and Brizzle Rovers with odds varying between 12:1 and 14:1. Is it worth a punt?

Salford seem to be out and out faves at 6:1 and the Gas between 9:1 and 10:1

DawlishBouy

So before the frenzy of signings really happens we are currently joint third favourites for the title behind Money bags Salford and Brizzle Rovers with odds varying between 12:1 and 14:1. Is it worth a punt?

Do you own your house? If you do now’s the time. Go for it.

PS: when the fun stops.STOP.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster

And that doesn’t include next seasons surprise package someone like Crawley or Harrogate for example.

Grecian2K

And that doesn’t include next seasons surprise package someone like Crawley or Harrogate for example.
Or Stevenage?

Banksy

Or Stevenage?
Now there would be an irony , led by our late captain.Stranger things have happened.But then , don’t forget about us as we neatly slip under the radar and surprise everyone including ourselves.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think Port Vale and Bradford would be my favourites for the title next season. Salford generally fail to deliver and Bristol Rovers don't seem to have the stability and were really poor last season so I'm confident they won't win it.

manc grecian

I'm sure everyone fancied port vale last season and they were plop. I see no difference this year

doha20

I'm sure everyone fancied port vale last season and they were plop. I see no difference this year

Status
Not open for further replies.