• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd back Bradford for promotion, he may be a t()$$er however he knows what he's doing at this level.

The job he did at Morecambe was remarkable.
I agree. His reply to the question 'do you feel sorry for Newport?' was controversial! Instead of the expected gracious response he said 'no, they got three of our players sent off in the regular season. I don't feel sorry for them at all. they got what they deserved. What goes around comes around'

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree. His reply to the question 'do you feel sorry for Newport?' was controversial! Instead of the expected gracious response he said 'no, they got three of our players sent off in the regular season. I don't feel sorry for them at all. they got what they deserved. What goes around comes around'
At least he said what he genuinely felt, it doesn't go down well at times however you cannot knock him for his honesty with regards to his response to that question.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've always rated Mickey Demetriou, Newport have offered him a deal however money talks.

Liam Shepherd is also very decent however we already have two right backs.

Anyone for Labadie ???? 😀

Newport County: Tom King and Josh Sheehan leave Exiles - BBC Sport

Last edited:

ryancooper327

I've always rated Mickey Demetriou, Newport have offered him a deal however money talks.

Liam Shepherd is also very decent however we already have two right backs.

Newport County: Tom King and Josh Sheehan leave Exiles - BBC Sport
Hasn’t Shepherd been playing on the right of a back three of late? Can see Labadie resigning for Newport.

Red Monster

Port Vale have signed midfielder Ben Garrity from
Blackpool for a undisclosed fee.
Are we in for players like him and are we prepared to pay
a fee for a marquee signing or two ?

Alistair20000

Some added bite in our midfield would not go amiss

crocks

Am I missing something, if the National league final is on the 20th, how come fixtures are out on the 16th.

andrew p long

Am I missing something, if the National league final is on the 20th, how come fixtures are out on the 16th.
16 June for the Premiership. 24 June for the EFL.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed. I might have more sympathy for Newport if one of their players hadn't gone down like he’d been shot to help get Hartridge sent off or they hadn’t crowded round the ref to pressure him into sending Bowman off.

Banksy

Indeed. I might have more sympathy for Newport if one of their players hadn't gone down like he’d been shot to help get Hartridge sent off or they hadn’t crowded round the ref to pressure him into sending Bowman off.
Could check the final league table but can’t be arsed , but a win on that day for us would‘ve perhaps have meant we qualified for the playoffs instead of them? So for once I kind of agree with Adams , things average out and what goes around comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.