• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
On this list the sad thing is we dont even look like top 3 favourites :( Bristol Rovers,Swindon and Salford for me next year top 3 we'll probably sneak playoff's??
The clubs promoted from the Conference* historically go well too.

*Yeah I know.

On this list the sad thing is we dont even look like top 3 favourites :( Bristol Rovers,Swindon and Salford for me next year top 3 we'll probably sneak playoff's??
Wouldn’t agree with Rovers yet, ended the season horribly, be interesting to see how much money they splash this year.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jobi McAnuff won't be offered the Leyton Orient manager's job

Grecianman135

Wouldn’t agree with Rovers yet, ended the season horribly, be interesting to see how much money they splash this year.
As much as I dislike the guy I can see Barton bossing league two,he didn't do to bad at Fleetwood all things considered,and probably has better contacts than we do :/

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bristol Rovers form once Joey Barton had got his feet under the table..

Last 5 games - five consecutive defeats , goals scored nil.

Last 12 games - P12 W1 D1 L10

iscalad

Bristol Rovers form once Joey Barton had got his feet under the table..

Last 5 games - five consecutive defeats , goals scored nil.

Last 12 games - P12 W1 D1 L10
Yes, but it was all Tisdale's fault

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Newport's home tie with FGR has been swapped so Rodney Parade will be the venue of the first leg. This will allow for the planned digging up of their pitch.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Newport's home tie with FGR has been swapped so Rodney Parade will be the venue of the first leg. This will allow for the planned digging up of their pitch.
How many more favours are the league going to give Newport this season. It's a disgrace.

Rosencrantz

How many more favours are the league going to give Newport this season. It's a disgrace.
I did see somewhere that whoever got Newport in the play offs wouldn't be allowed any fans at their home game as well if the restrictions had allowed at that time. This is because it was definite that Newport wouldn't have been allowed fans under Welsh government rules.

les.gtfc

The clubs promoted from the Conference* historically go well too.

*Yeah I know.

Do they? :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.