• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sad news but one which puts all things into perspective. Simon Dobbin, the Cambridge United fan who was attacked by Southend fans five years ago, has died.

Ash

Story of right man in charge but the wrong time.

been woeful for weeks now, embargo hasn’t helped but will take a mammoth task to get us out of league two this season.
I'm not sure about that i8, I reckon if you lose the next two games, you'll be well on your way out of league two ;)

i8cornwall

I'm not sure about that i8, I reckon if you lose the next two games, you'll be well on your way out of league two ;)
haha I know I said I was desperate to see our stay in league two as short as possible but that isn’t quite what I had in mind.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Poor weekend for L2 keepers. Just seen the mistake by the Bolton keeper, not as bad as the Grimsby keeper's. I think Scunthorpe's keeper can sleep easier after seeing the other two mistakes.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Poor weekend for L2 keepers. Just seen the mistake by the Bolton keeper, not as bad as the Grimsby keeper's. I think Scunthorpe's keeper can sleep easier after seeing the other two mistakes.
Bolton were very unlucky not to come away with all three points from Cambridge they had a perfectly good goal ruled out for offside too...Newport looked pretty impressive on the Quest highlights.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Southend back in the high court this week. Not looking good for them.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
At least we would lose only 1 point if they were wound up :)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
We do really need to tighten up our defence we have the worst goals against in the top ten with 9 along with Colchester

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Of the four clubs above us tomorrow they are playing the following fixtures

Newport home to Colchester
Cambridge away to Walsall
Cheltenham away to Port Vale
Forest Green home to Les's boys - the Mariners - Grimsby Town

Although we can't catch Newport with a win tomorrow if the other results go our way we could be second, just stop letting in silly goals, and we'll be okay

budegrecian

They'll probably sign another player tomorrow then...

Status
Not open for further replies.