• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Meanwhile, in League Two.....
......I bloody wish on the 12th September we could all be looking forward to going through the turnstiles at SJP! 👍☹

Rosencrantz

Meanwhile, in League Two.....
...Crawley sign Tony Craig who was released by Bristol Rovers. Crawley's Technical Director states "John (Yems)...knows him very well". Who doesn't John Yems know well 🙂

Grecianpasty

...Crawley sign Tony Craig who was released by Bristol Rovers. Crawley's Technical Director states "John (Yems)...knows him very well". Who doesn't John Yems know well 🙂
I sincerely hope Yems does well. A very likeable and personable bloke.

tavyred

You never spoke out about the abuse of power I received from spanky (Mod).........
You too?
Curious and curiouser.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is uncalled for Hants. Abuse of power, IMO.
He's called me a Hitler and a *oron this past week. I have every right not to tolerate his poor behaviour.

Anyway, this is the League 2 news thread, perhaps we should keep it that way.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's called me a Hitler and a *oron this past week. I have every right not to tolerate his poor behaviour.

.......Hear hear.

ryancooper327

Can’t keep up with the signings across L2 but Oldham are doing a few and Barrow made another in an ex-man Utd player. Hopefully ours can be announced this week.

Rosencrantz

Can’t keep up with the signings across L2 but Oldham are doing a few and Barrow made another in an ex-man Utd player. Hopefully ours can be announced this week.
Now clubs are getting back to training it will pick up. They know when they start and need to be ready, and the players know they need a contract.

grecIAN Harris

Man up a bit. There has a been a lot worse on here before now....... justifiably or not.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
This is League 2 news.

If you intend to stalk me via my posts you'll be banned. This is your only warning.
…….

Status
Not open for further replies.