• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like Westley has departed from Stevenage.
Surprised by this; I know their results were poor but i thought there were signs of improvement against us and the new signings showed some potential. All it takes is for Macclesfield to have a few points deducted and Stevenage will still have a chance of staying up.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surprised by this; I know their results were poor but i thought there were signs of improvement against us and the new signings showed some potential. All it takes is for Macclesfield to have a few points deducted and Stevenage will still have a chance of staying up.
I'd say they did the right thing, 6th straight defeat, One win in 13, 7points adrift at the bottom of L2 and you saying that they could escape through another clubs failure? I'd think they did the wrong thing by reappointing him in the first place

IndoMike

Current home and away tables for anyone interested. We are 2nd in both tables.

les.gtfc

We would be VERY grateful.
It'll be a big ask as Swindon were by far and away the best team in League 2 when they came here in early December and won at a canter 3-0. Still, we're now playing far better under Ian Holloway, currently 5 games unbeaten and it'll be a big measure as to how far we have come under "Ollie".W

We have already won away at one top of the table team this season so here's hoping for a double.

Colesman Ballz

It'll be a big ask as Swindon were by far and away the best team in League 2 when they came here in early December and won at a canter 3-0. Still, we're now playing far better under Ian Holloway, currently 5 games unbeaten and it'll be a big measure as to how far we have come under "Ollie".W

We have already won away at one top of the table team this season so here's hoping for a double.
Never mind the cheek Les, just do the business for us ! LOL.

iscalad

Too much information 😟

fred binneys head

Oy, watch it, you.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

Current home and away tables for anyone interested. We are 2nd in both tables.
Interesting. What jumps out is FGR third in the away table but 19th at home with 8 defeats. Clearly not Fortress Green !

I'm glad we have contributed to that home record, the 10 man second half there will be remembered for a while.

grecIAN Harris

Interesting. What jumps out is FGR third in the away table but 19th at home with 8 defeats. Clearly not Fortress Green !

I'm glad we have contributed to that home record, the 10 man second half there will be remembered for a while.
The oddity is we're 2nd in both tables and overall, Argiggle 5th in both yet in reality Argiggle are one place behind us.

Red Monster

The oddity is we're 2nd in both tables and overall, Argiggle 5th in both yet in reality Argiggle are one place behind us.
Second in the away table but on -2 goal difference
Bet that doesn’t happen very often in any League.

Status
Not open for further replies.