• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster

Baxter leaves Argyle

Baxter has very good pedigree and still the right age so would probably be a good signing for a club willing to be patient with his fitness!

The deluder

Baxter has very good pedigree and still the right age so would probably be a good signing for a club willing to be patient with his fitness!
As long as it isn't my club.

IndoMike

You gotta laugh at MKD fans (yes, I know temporarily they're in League1).
They really think they''re "entitled" (sorry to use this overworn word) to be a top League 1 team and are very sniffy about League 2.
To be honest, other teams "should really be beating" MKD, and not vice versa). Would love to see them relegated again, I say with a devilish smile

Legohead

Banned
Saw a flag of theirs at the Bolton game that said ' the real dons'. You have to chuckle.

Colesman Ballz

The Janners were obviously not impressed with Dale's "rabbit food", they were packing out McDonald's at Sedgemoor Services on their way home ! Couldn't help but opine to a couple of them that they were looking far happier, than when I last saw them three weeks ago !

Banksy

You gotta laugh at MKD fans (yes, I know temporarily they're in League1).
They really think they''re "entitled" (sorry to use this overworn word) to be a top League 1 team and are very sniffy about League 2.
To be honest, other teams "should really be beating" MKD, and not vice versa). Would love to see them relegated again, I say with a devilish smile
You probably would if it were not for the two carp teams below them.That said if one or two teams above them ( notably Wimbledon ) can string together some results they’ll be in trouble by Christmas. But Winkie may well splash the cash in the window and scrape them out of it.

IndoMike

You probably would if it were not for the two carp teams below them.That said if one or two teams above them ( notably Wimbledon ) can string together some results they’ll be in trouble by Christmas. But Winkie may well splash the cash in the window and scrape them out of it.
Although several points behind, there is some talk that Bolton might make a comeback. Seems unlikely, but who knows.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tranmere fan arrested for homophobic chant

Colesman Ballz

Tranmere fan arrested for homophobic chant

Ahem. Last time I looked, I could have sworn Tranmere and Wycombe were in League One ?

Ash

Yeah but Tis hasn't got a club ATM, otherwise Jose would be laughing all the way to the treatment room!

Status
Not open for further replies.