• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

les.gtfc

Those poncy pubs & hipster cafes on the Kings Rd will not know what hit ‘em when a load of real lads & lasses visit them..:D

Credit to Chelsea for making admission £10 for adults and £5 concessions.

Someone said that Chelsea would only be playing their kids against us but after yesterdays result at Wolves, I bloody hope they don't.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
EFL being sued by Middlesboro re some alleged unacceptable financial movements by Derby to gain advantage. EFL allegedly not adhering to its own rules.
Good I hope they win the case this is another incident of a back door loophole being exploited by unscrupulous owners buying a ground for £80 million when its only worth half that amount giving them a pre tax profit instead of a deficit , Now where have we recently seen a club have £10+ million put into it for naming rights ?

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Someone said that Chelsea would only be playing their kids against us but after yesterdays result at Wolves, I bloody hope they don't.
'Their kids' are almost certainly someone else's :mad:

andrew p long

'Their kids' are almost certainly someone else's :mad:
In fairness to Chelsea (not a phrase I expected to use) the three academy graduates who scored the five goals on Saturday all joined Chelsea’s academy in 2004 or 2005 when aged 8 or younger.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Statement by Macclesfield on the behaviour of 4 of their staff

Colesman Ballz

Statement by Macclesfield on the behaviour of 4 of their staff

Could be hard for Macclesfield to fine them, as they are probably not being paid anyway !

Alistair20000

What are they supposed to have done ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Could be hard for Macclesfield to fine them, as they are probably not being paid anyway !
That thought had crossed my mind. Perhaps they should fine all the players then they wouldn't be in arrears!

StroudGrecian

In fairness to Chelsea (not a phrase I expected to use) the three academy graduates who scored the five goals on Saturday all joined Chelsea’s academy in 2004 or 2005 when aged 8 or younger.
I never let FCATs get in the way of an interweb rant.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mansfield lost 4 - 0 at home to Cambridge this evening, I cannot see their manager lasting much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.