• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Macclesfield were back in court today for the fourth time in four months over their winding up petition. HMRC have now taken it over and it has been adjourned until 11th September.

Will this rumble on all season and be the new Bury ?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Macclesfield were back in court today for the fourth time in four months over their winding up petition. HMRC have now taken it over and it has been adjourned until 11th September.

Will this rumble on all season and be the new Bury ?
Now we have beaten the Silkmen it's probably in our interest that they survive, as we are "up" in the game - if they go down presumably we lose the points and they might beat some of the other promotion contenders.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
At least macc haven't spent as excessively as bury did, so maybe they can at least kick the can down the road further.

They are able to play games at any rate!

CC

They got through last night in the cup, but an away draw at Grimsby isn't going to solve all their financial woes (no offence Les).

les.gtfc

They got through last night in the cup, but an away draw at Grimsby isn't going to solve all their financial woes (no offence Les).
Decent draw for us. Gives us a good chance of progressing and drawing one of the really big (reserves) fish. Another decent performance from us last night and the optimism around BP is steadily growing for a decent season.

On Macc though, we do have history against us as rather surprisingly they have won on their last 5 visits to Blundell Park and are unbeaten in their last 9 visits here!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Difficulties continue for Macclesfield as Sol Campbell departs.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Difficulties continue for Macclesfield as Sol Campbell departs.

This is perplexing. Jumped or pushed, I wonder?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster

This is perplexing. Jumped or pushed, I wonder?
My money is on jumped!

iscalad

My money is on jumped!
Shame, as he was doing a good job there.

Colesman Ballz

Shame, as he was doing a good job there.
And probably not getting paid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.