• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I accept this is partly guesswork but as I see it...
If you are a contracted player then you are a Football Creditor which means, if the club goes into admin, you should still be paid in full.

So, worst case scenario - paid in full.
Breach of contract.
Free agent again.

Football is a short career so maybe not as bad an option as it seems.
Indeed..Football contracts are protected & paid up before anything else inc HMRC if things go ‘tits up’...It’s the other club employees & creditors who get screwed over...

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bury, Macc. Mansfield will be next.

Stelios

Is the video genuine? I spotted at least two fake things in it.

Please give a warning before posting any links concerning Ms Radford. "Me, me, me, me, me, me. Look at me" She's so desperate to be a 'slebrity' it's hilarious.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is the video genuine? I spotted at least two fake things in it.

Please give a warning before posting any links concerning Ms Radford. "Me, me, me, me, me, me. Look at me" She's so desperate to be a 'slebrity' it's hilarious.
Not to mention the botox. Stomach churning video, I've got some holiday videos, doubt anyone would wish to see them though

tonykellowfan

Bookies odds have us coming 12th in L2 next season, which seems a bit harsh given the last 3 seasons. 25/1 to win L2.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Bookies odds have us coming 12th in L2 next season, which seems a bit harsh given the last 3 seasons. 25/1 to win L2.
At the moment I probably wouldn't have us any higher than 12th. Sadly.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
At the moment I probably wouldn't have us any higher than 12th. Sadly.
Me too and still need to see us sign a proven striker.

robchave

'Teams' usually win L2, rather than expensive/flash signings. Often, those teams are large, physical, have a good mid-field engine and are somewhat cynical. Matt appears to be building a large team and we have a skilful midfield. Training can add the rest. I'm optimistic with what we've done so far.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
'Teams' usually win L2, rather than expensive/flash signings. Often, those teams are large, physical, have a good mid-field engine and are somewhat cynical. Matt appears to be building a large team and we have a skilful midfield. Training can add the rest. I'm optimistic with what we've done so far.
I'm with him, look at Accy the other season no marquee signings just teamwork, and they held their own last season in league one (unlike the greenies, whose named signings have fled the ship before it sinks like the rats they are)

Status
Not open for further replies.