• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelios

Sammie Szmodics has left Colchester for Brizzol City.
At least he can't score against us next season(!)

budegrecian

Danny Mayor signed for Argyle
Bad news that. He's a very good player.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
So were Carey Lameiras and Ladapo, as they say "one swallow doesn't make a summer" so not quaking in my boots just yet ! ;)

LOG

Surprised that there is no transfer embargo for Macclesfield, or have they now paid their staff?
https://thestarlaneend.wordpress.com/2019/07/01/mtfc-players-statement/

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Doesn't sound good. In football something often seems to happen at the eleventh hour, but will we end up having a free Saturday on August 3rd?

Ash

Yeah it is bad news, Mayor is a proper player for League Two. 8 goals and 9 assists last season to go with the 8 goals and 5 assists the season before. This is the kind of signing I would have liked to see us make, someone proven to get excited about. This news has really upset me ��

LOG

Points deduction for Bury a possibility. Could see them back in L2 at the end of the coming season. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48761650
I know it's not L2 news (yet) but it looks like Bury are being kicked out of the old Man City training facilities they were using:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-evict-bury-fc-16509443

LOG

In football something often seems to happen at the eleventh hour
Quite, and it makes you wonder what the governance function of the EFL is actually doing when these things are allowed to drag on for so long with no obvious resolution. It seems to have got to the point where a relatively big club is going to have to be made an example of, probably by HMRC, for anyone to sit up and take these situations seriously.

Stelios

Yeah it is bad news, Mayor is a proper player for League Two. 8 goals and 9 assists last season to go with the 8 goals and 5 assists the season before. This is the kind of signing I would have liked to see us make, someone proven to get excited about. This news has really upset me ��
We've got Nicky Law! [G]

Banksy

We've got Nicky Law! [G]
We have indeed! We can’t keep looking over our shoulder at Argyle afraid of every half decent signing they make.Look to ourselves and make sure we beat them next season , twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.