• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Alistair20000;;1776760 said:
Mixed bag from the results tonight as far as we are concerned.

Carlisle and the Vegans losing probably on balance good for us although Swindon and Crewe got a bit closer to the P/O slots. Oldham winning not so good and even less good was The Franchise winning.
Good for my beat the bookie bet mind ;)

grecIAN Harris

Mixed bag from the results tonight as far as we are concerned.

Carlisle and the Vegans losing probably on balance good for us although Swindon and Crewe got a bit closer to the P/O slots. Oldham winning not so good and even less good was The Franchise winning.
I'm quite happy to take those. Win our game in hand against Lincoln and beat Bury on Saturday and the race for automatic promotion is most definitely back on as we would have wound Bury right back in and only be below them on goal difference. I suspect many are questioning beating Lincoln but their form isn't quite as good as the headline sounds, 'they haven't lost in six'. But they've only won two of them and seem to be having red cards for fun. It will be hard but I wouldn't kick a win up there into touch yet.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm quite happy to take those. I suspect many are questioning beating Lincoln but their form isn't quite as good as the headline sounds, 'they haven't lost in six'. But they've only won two of them and seem to be having red cards for fun. It will be hard but I wouldn't kick a win up there into touch yet.
Hopefully that means referees are finally wising up to the Crowley brothers and their antics.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Solihull Moors top of the National League tonight. Newest members of the EFL next season?
With an average of less than a thousand fans for home games, I hope not. Personally would love to see both Orient and Wrexham back where they belong in the league.

Oldsmobile-88

Personally would love to see both Orient and Wrexham back where they belong in the league.
Love to see Wrexham back in the FL..Always a favourite of mine to visit in the past(despite a few hammerings there)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah Wrexham whouldn't be in the National League (but apparently neither should MK Dongs be in league one or two) these attandances would be the envy of most League two clubs and some league one https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/wrexham/attendances

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Love to see Wrexham back in the FL..Always a favourite of mine to visit in the past(despite a few hammerings there)
Not done Wrexham, so that would be good. And Leyton Orient is always a good Saturday out.

Avening Posse

I used to like both Wrexham and Orient as days out, but I never made it to Stockport, which by all accounts was also a good day out, so hopefully they will make it back one day. Would take Torquay over all the others though

Boyo

Yeah Wrexham whouldn't be in the National League (but apparently neither should MK Dongs be in league one or two) these attandances would be the envy of most League two clubs and some league one https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/wrexham/attendances
I think Wrexham's terrace behind the goal is bigger than the Big Bank. It certainly looks it. I'm not sure it's still in use though.

Oldsmobile-88

I think Wrexham's terrace behind the goal is bigger than the Big Bank. It certainly looks it. I'm not sure it's still in use though.
Not been used for about 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.