• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Having said that Grimsby are also on a good run so it will certainly not be a walk in the park.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know this is League One but despite Argiggle back down in bottom place I think if we are hoping to renew our acquaintance with them we will have to get promoted.

Despite how poor they have been playing they are not cut adrift. It is all very tight at the bottom and there are a number of teams playing just as badly so they could still pull clear.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep. Mansfield going really well and with 2 games in hand, Only lost one game all season. Unless we bring someone in who will improve our quality then I think top 3 will be a bridge too far, but hopefully we can make top 7, which will be a successful season for Matt. Should be an exciting 2nd half of the season
And we all know who Mansfield lost to! I think if we keep hold of Pym and Stockley we have a chance of the top 3 but agree that it looks like being a tough fight for the automatics with a number of teams looking strong, at least until most of them lost yesterday.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
That 3rd spot is available but i think we’re most likely going to end up 6-7th if we reach the playoffs as think Lincoln , MK & Mansfield will be stronger over the course of a season

chunkymorrinmunter

And we all know who Mansfield lost to! I think if we keep hold of Pym and Stockley we have a chance of the top 3 but agree that it looks like being a tough fight for the automatics with a number of teams looking strong, at least until most of them lost yesterday.
The key is getting Boetang back fit and firing,and Troy Brown back in the squad and ready to step in.

Saint James

Having said that Grimsby are also on a good run so it will certainly not be a walk in the park.
Currently 2nd in the League Two form table with 3 wins, two draws and one defeat. Three straight wins like us

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oldham have sacked their manager today - wonder if he would have been allowed to stay had they beaten us last Saturday...

dontpassback

Oldham have sacked their manager today - wonder if he would have been allowed to stay had they beaten us last Saturday...
Along with our Cornish pals from down the A38,oldham are a basket case of a football club,expect them to end up like chesterfield if they aren’t careful !!,

Colesman Ballz

Rumours that Mansfield top scorer Tyler Walker may be recalled from his loan early by parent club Notts Forest, in order to loan him out to a League 1 level Club instead.

Avening Posse

Odd one that, they were improving of late, I know they lost to us and I think Bury ? recently, but losing to us and Bury is not the same as losing to some of the more lowly clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.