• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelios

Danny Cowley "sent off" yesterday for being Danny Cowley (abusing the 4th official). About time they clamped down harder on this (for all teams).

budegrecian

Danny Cowley "sent off" yesterday for being Danny Cowley (abusing the 4th official)..
Hallelujah, to use a seasonal response.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
As was Joey Barton at The Memorial by our hapless, overweight friend from North Devon.

Oldsmobile-88

As was Joey Barton at The Memorial by our hapless, overweight friend from North Devon.
Mr Barton was not happy with Mr Huxtable to put it mildly...A big fine will be coming Joeys way soon.

sign of the chimes

Mr Barton was not happy with Mr Huxtable to put it mildly...A big fine will be coming Joeys way soon.

Far be it from me to defend either Joey Barton or any manager berating a ref* but I reckon I'd be due a big fine if Bouncin' Brett was officiating a team I was managing.

*apart from Pompey ones, obvs.

dontpassback

Brett huxtable is an incompetent referee,end of !

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Far be it from me to defend either Joey Barton or any manager berating a ref* but I reckon I'd be due a big fine if Bouncin' Brett was officiating a team I was managing.

*apart from Pompey ones, obvs.
I normally have a lot of time and sympathy for referees but he is an absolute disgrace. Last time he reffed us he managed to be looking the wrong way and completely miss a penalty incident.

sign of the chimes

I normally have a lot of time and sympathy for referees but he is an absolute disgrace. Last time he reffed us he managed to be looking the wrong way and completely miss a penalty incident.
Definitely. I don't think we've fared to badly over the past few seasons when he's reffed us - he just sticks out like a bad thumb, even given the questionable quality of reffing in the lower two tiers of the Football League.

Oldsmobile-88

The red card that Huxtable dished out to Ched Evans,that so annoyed Joey Barton has been rescinded.

Saint James

MK Dons news - Moore-Taylor out for the foreseeable future recurrence of ACL tear and Harley not been seen since week 2 of the season. Looks like we got good value from getting them off the books perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.