• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

robchave

Having just looked at the fixtures for August, I see we've all got five L2 fixtures. So all teams have either got 3H & 2A or 2H & 3A. So how come Salford have got 4 home games? Given playing at home is quite an advantage, any bets on who's likely to be top come the end of August?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Because they are playing sutton isn't it?

malcolms

Having just looked at the fixtures for August, I see we've all got five L2 fixtures. So all teams have either got 3H & 2A or 2H & 3A. So how come Salford have got 4 home games? Given playing at home is quite an advantage, any bets on who's likely to be top come the end of August?
Salford would have been away at Sutton, but the game was changed to a Salford home game due to Sutton's pitch problems

robchave

Salford would have been away at Sutton, but the game was changed to a Salford home game due to Sutton's pitch problems
Oh, cheers. Thanks for the explanation.

Ash

Ash, We all know the Fit & Proper is not worth anything, We all get mad when we see another duff owner screws a club but nothing is ever done, I did think the Bury situation might have been a turning point but alas no.
Yeah it's almost pointless really. How many have actually failed it? I've read about a couple I think.

Red Devon

Oldham have signed two players today.

ryancooper327

Swindon have brought in two good CMs in Reed and East now. Personally think they’re (or will be) both better than Dieng but faith in MT and the recruitment team………

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Kevin Eliison scored for Newport County!

Grecian2K

Kevin Eliison scored for Newport County!
And quite a goal it was too:

Not bad for an old man!!!

Grecian2K

Our old boy Yemmsy still "telling it like it is" :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.