• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Harrogate Town 2019/20 FA Trophy winners

Grecian2K

Harrogate Town 2019/20 FA Trophy winners
A nice tin pot to put in their trophy cabinet! (y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Barrow start work on their pitch

Oldsmobile-88

Tranmere sold 1,283 ifollow passes for the visit to FGR last Saturday.
They say the highest away number in the division.There must be a table somewhere.
I can’t find it !

iscalad

They say the highest away number in the division.There must be a table somewhere.
I can’t find it !
Have City ever released any figures?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can’t find it !
It may or may not have been the highest number that weekend as both Bolton and Bradford were at home, but Bradford publish their sale monthly and had 3,095 subs. for their visit to City iFOLLOW SALES FIGURES: FEBRUARY | News | Bradford City (bradfordcityafc.com) and they and Bolton have had several larger figures at some away games.

see also: WHAT YOUR SUPPORT LOOKS LIKE ON IFOLLOW – 2021 FIGURES - News - Cambridge United (cambridge-united.co.uk)

I believe all clubs receive all the figures but most have decided not to publicise these routinely; we have done so once:

iFollow viewing figures so far - News - Exeter City FC

Pete Martin (CTID)

It may or may not have been the highest number that weekend as both Bolton and Bradford were at home, but Bradford publish their sale monthly and had 3,095 subs. for their visit to City iFOLLOW SALES FIGURES: FEBRUARY | News | Bradford City (bradfordcityafc.com) and they and Bolton have had several larger figures at some away games.

see also: WHAT YOUR SUPPORT LOOKS LIKE ON IFOLLOW – 2021 FIGURES - News - Cambridge United (cambridge-united.co.uk)

I believe all clubs receive all the figures but most have decided not to publicise these routinely; we have done so once:

And this has irritated me for a while. I have asked why this information isn't being made available several times and no answer is the loud reply. If there is some reason why the figures can't be publicised, the reason escapes me and anyway, if so, why not just say so and explain why? It would be interesting to see how we compare.

To be honest though, as iFollow is an EFL promoted facility, surely the figures should be available on the EFL website?

Oldsmobile-88

Yes..Should have said it was the highest last Saturday.

I noticed on Cambridges twitter feed they usually give a running total of ifollow passes leading up to a game,encouraging fans to sign up to break the previous away total.A good idea.

les.gtfc

AT LAST.

Finally rid of the one thing (person) that has been constant in our last 15 years of failure (barring our promotion back to the league). Lessons from the last time though were not learned and we know have another spell (hopfully very short) back down there. Here's hoping that the new owners (2 local men made good) can bring us the success our loyal fans derserve.

iscalad

AT LAST.

Finally rid of the one thing (person) that has been constant in our last 15 years of failure (barring our promotion back to the league). Lessons from the last time though were not learned and we know have another spell (hopfully very short) back down there. Here's hoping that the new owners (2 local men made good) can bring us the success our loyal fans derserve.

Best of luck for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.