• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Three players sent off in L2 this afternoon.
Now 5!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Carlisle have signed Ethan Walker from PNE and seem to think that's the L2 title sown up :)

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Three players sent off in L2 this afternoon.
A leopard never changes its spots, an early bath for Joss Labadie again.

Exehausted

Cheltenham take the lead in the FA Cup against Man City thanks to another long throw, so it's not just us that struggle with those "bombs"!

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
Mansfield on an impressive run of form under Clough. Not been beaten since the end of November now.

Legohead

Banned
Cheltenham take the lead in the FA Cup against Man City thanks to another long throw, so it's not just us that struggle those "bombs"!
Not sure how it is acceptable for a team like Man City to not be 2 or 3 goals up at this stage at a league 2 club. Like Wolves the other night. The players should be ashamed, but they are multi millionaires so professional pride doesn't come into it anymore it seems.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheltenham take the lead in the FA Cup against Man City thanks to another long throw, so it's not just us that struggle with those "bombs"!
All defences have difficulties coping with the long throw. It's a potent weapon in your armoury having someone who can launch one to the penalty spot. Can't think why we underuse this.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shame that Citeh came back to win. Cheltenham so close to a major upset

Legohead

Banned
Shame that Citeh came back to win. Cheltenham so close to a major upset
Cheltenham were superb. I actually thought they were going to do it as City looked pretty clueless up until Foden got the leveller. Gutted for them and once again, like with Wolves last night, i despair at the poor attitude of many of these so called 'top professionals'. If they did their jobs properly, the likes of Chorley and Cheltenham would be out of sight by half time. Never ceases to amaze me that these big players somehow don't seem to expect that their less illustrious counterparts to make things difficult from the off. Really poor, arrogant attitudes. Which is one reason why i dislike the Prem.

dontpassback

Cheltenham were superb. I actually thought they were going to do it as City looked pretty clueless up until Foden got the leveller. Gutted for them and once again, like with Wolves last night, i despair at the poor attitude of many of these so called 'top professionals'. If they did their jobs properly, the likes of Chorley and Cheltenham would be out of sight by half time. Never ceases to amaze me that these big players somehow don't seem to expect that their less illustrious counterparts to make things difficult from the off. Really poor, arrogant attitudes. Which is one reason why i dislike the Prem.
Totally agree Lego,I haven’t watched a prem game or MOTD for ages,the fawning over these so called elite players is vomit inducing !

Status
Not open for further replies.