• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legohead

Banned
Are part time clubs allowed in the EFL? Is there not some ruling somewhere or other that prohibits this? It would further lower the integrity of the league if some clubs (understandably so however) suddenly dropped to be part time outfits.

ryancooper327

FGR and Port Vale making signings. Does anyone know a good site for tracking L2 deals? More are happening now.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
FGR and Port Vale making signings. Does anyone know a good site for tracking L2 deals? More are happening now.
I think there’s a site called @TC5 maybe worth keeping an eye on that one 😂😂😂

fred binneys head

I’ll be having some £ on Port vale next season.

dontpassback

I’ll be having some £ on Port vale next season.
Yes good manager who will carry over the momentum from last season,so expect them to be up there

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Red Devon

Walsall will be one to keep an eye on next season, I’ve a feeling Darrell Clarke is very close to getting that job right.

ryancooper327

Some L2 clubs starting to strengthen now. Hopefully the majority of clubs are like us else we’ll end up having to sign scraps!

Legohead

Banned
I'm fine with scraps if that is what it is to be. I'm finding it madness that players are being signed at our level when clubs have no income and no idea when the season will start let alone when fans will be allowed in. There is so much is still up in the air at the moment and the likelihood is there will be plenty of players to choose from last minute and they will not only be desperate to find clubs but may also take less wages.

I'm happy to wait until we know just how the land lies.

Red Devon

Some L2 clubs starting to strengthen now. Hopefully the majority of clubs are like us else we’ll end up having to sign scraps!
Where has it been said in any official capacity that we can only sign scraps!?

Status
Not open for further replies.