League 2 News

grecian-near-hell

If I was a Yeovil fan I would certainly be concerned.

At the top end it is all getting way too close and anybody in the top 15 could creep into playoffs by putting a run of results together. Even the top three I don't think anyone is nailed on Lincoln have fallen back closer to the pack, Bury are on a super run at the moment but that will end shortly,Mansfield are inconsistent, as are MK and the remaining pack, as I said anybody that can put a run together could get in I wouldn't be surprised if any of ourselves Crewe Swindon and Oldham sneak in with Carlisle Colchester and the Vegans dipping out.

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Stelios

les.gtfc

If I was a Yeovil fan I would certainly be concerned.

At the top end it is all getting way too close and anybody in the top 15 could creep into playoffs by putting a run of results together. Even the top three I don't think anyone is nailed on Lincoln have fallen back closer to the pack, Bury are on a super run at the moment but that will end shortly,Mansfield are inconsistent, as are MK and the remaining pack, as I said anybody that can put a run together could get in I wouldn't be surprised if any of ourselves Crewe Swindon and Oldham sneak in with Carlisle Colchester and the Vegans dipping out.
Unbelievably, we're only 6 points from a play-off spot now! There's often one team that comes from nowhere to sneak into the play-offs, hopefully this season it'll be us.

I echo your thoughts on Yeovil though. They were awful a week last Saturday and we didn't even have to get out of first gear to beat them comfortably. I can't believe that they won 6-0 at Newport earlier in the season!

Last edited: