• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 news 2021/22

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
McKirdy did struggle to get into the game much and looked like he was actually laughing when he missed his penalty 😮 that said Swindon will struggle to keep hold of him this summer after the impact he’s had there this season.
Yeah , noticed that too.Almost a mad sort of look on his face after he missed.They do say he’s a bit of an extrovert.

Grecianpasty

McKirdy did struggle to get into the game much and looked like he was actually laughing when he missed his penalty 😮 that said Swindon will struggle to keep hold of him this summer after the impact he’s had there this season.
I'm sure I read that he signed a new contract in January. Coventry had been rumoured to be in for him.

grecIAN Harris

You were doing well until you got to the word "but". The attack was wrong : there are no "buts".
If you poke a lion with a stick it's going to bite. It doesn't mean it's right for the lion to do so.

Red Devon

I'm sure I read that he signed a new contract in January. Coventry had been rumoured to be in for him.
19 goals in 35 games may attract offers from elsewhere.

STURTZ

If you poke a lion with a stick it's going to bite. It doesn't mean it's right for the lion to do so.
Grasshopper

STURTZ

Serious problem if crowd violence is affecting results. Not surprised by Port Vales barracking of McKirdy, but physical aggression is nasty. Port Vale do seem to attract their fair share of wrong uns. Imagine if we'd beaten them, and while we're celebrating our title they learnt that they hadn't got into the play offs.

Hell up!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll have to take your word on it Moomin, regarding Mr Clarke. I completely agree about folks making mistakes and having the courage to apologise, but far too often that apology is soon forgotten and old traits surface again and again. In a way it isnt the apology that counts as much as action to ensure it isnt repeated.
He didn't punch or headbutt anyone he just left his technical area and got far too involved with an opposition player. More embarrassing than dangerous. He apologised whole heartedly and that's enough. It's not an excuse to say he had a tough time recently and was emotional but I believe he lost his daughter. Anyone who's child dies before they do is going to suffer beyond belief. It's not the natural way things should happen.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Poor analogy. What did Mckirdy do to deserve being attacked? He didn't poke a lion, he responded to taunts from a middle aged man who still lives at home with his mum.

fred binneys head

We’re talking about humans, not lions.

sign of the chimes

Neil Wood is the lucky man
Given the high regard with which the Class of '92 regard themselves, I wonder whether they sent out a person-spec looking for someone who would kneel to them - then misread the application form with the surname first that said 'Wood, Neil'