• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 news 2021/22

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Plenty to play for behind us. Pity some of yesterday's games got moved to Monday.

Could Bristol Rovers nick that last autos place? Play-offs between teams down to Sutton. Interesting last day.
A more local game and Westcountry derby so wouldn’t be bad.

Ideal results tomorrow would be a Port Vale draw and a win for Mansfield, giving Mansfield maximum incentive for their final game and leaving PV with minimal interest in their’s.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is simply awful behaviour by police at Scunthorpe

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
I suppose in a way that would be good for us , local derby and all that.
I wouldn't grumble, the Mem is a 15 minute walk for me :LOL:

SaintJames

Plenty to play for behind us. Pity some of yesterday's games got moved to Monday.

Could Bristol Rovers nick that last autos place? Play-offs between teams down to Sutton. Interesting last day.
Although Rovers would be a great local day out for us I have a sneaky suspicion Bad Boy Barton would get Rovers playing well in L1 so I would rather they stayed in L2 for another season :)

Colesman Ballz

Although Rovers would be a great local day out for us I have a sneaky suspicion Bad Boy Barton would get Rovers playing well in L1 so I would rather they stayed in L2 for another season :)
His ability to do that might be somewhat impaired by spending some time at "Her Majesty's pleasure" ! :cool:

SaintJames

His ability to do that might be somewhat impaired by spending some time at "Her Majesty's pleasure" ! :cool:
Much as I would like that to happen I dont think it will be

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Today's games

Salford City vs Mansfield Town. 12.30 ko
Port Vale vs Newport County. 3pm ko

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
As long as Mansfield win on Saturday then i do not really care about today's results.

andrew p long

I love the way we cruise into second place on this graphic.
Brilliant graphic. Especially if they compared it with the equivalent one for the Premiership.

It could do with a slight update now though...:)