• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 news 2021/22

Forest are not really our concern in terms of going up. We can hopefully rely on them to take some points from teams around us at best but realistically there poor form not only needs to continue but get a lot worse for them to not be champions. We need 5 or 6 wins from 10 now

........or more possibly. We have arguably easy home games but tough away games in the run in.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Norman Collier.

chunkymorrinmunter

Currently live on Sky.
Yeh its crap

crocks

After a bright opening 20 mins, the game has got scrappy and boring.

I'm watching this FGR game ahead of driving up to pick up my son in Worcester ahead of driving up to Burslem for three points tomorrow. I can't help looking at the pitch and thinking 'Is that surface totally sh*te?' The goalkeepers' area look boggy at best and the outfield looks well used. We don't know how lucky we are!!!!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Forest are not really our concern in terms of going up. We can hopefully rely on them to take some points from teams around us at best but realistically there poor form not only needs to continue but get a lot worse for them to not be champions. We need 5 or 6 wins from 10 now
I agree talk about FGR is a needless distraction I personally dont give a monkeys chuff about them. Anywhere in the top 3 is fine by me

grecIAN Harris

What a load of s4!te that was. We all at least the second half anyway, I didn't see the first.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Balls. Finished 0-1. The silver lining is that FGR looked shiite. They won't win many games in the run-in playing like that.

STURTZ

If you don't aim for the stars, you won't get the moon.

dontpassback

Scrappy game,the longer the game went on FGR looked nervous in defence,and Colchester didn’t have enough savvy about them to punish FGR,I thought the commentary was a FGR love in,but hey ho