League 2 news 2021/22

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Plenty to play for behind us. Pity some of yesterday's games got moved to Monday.

Could Bristol Rovers nick that last autos place? Play-offs between teams down to Sutton. Interesting last day.
A more local game and Westcountry derby so wouldn’t be bad.

Ideal results tomorrow would be a Port Vale draw and a win for Mansfield, giving Mansfield maximum incentive for their final game and leaving PV with minimal interest in their’s.

SaintJames

Plenty to play for behind us. Pity some of yesterday's games got moved to Monday.

Could Bristol Rovers nick that last autos place? Play-offs between teams down to Sutton. Interesting last day.
Although Rovers would be a great local day out for us I have a sneaky suspicion Bad Boy Barton would get Rovers playing well in L1 so I would rather they stayed in L2 for another season :)

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Although Rovers would be a great local day out for us I have a sneaky suspicion Bad Boy Barton would get Rovers playing well in L1 so I would rather they stayed in L2 for another season :)
His ability to do that might be somewhat impaired by spending some time at "Her Majesty's pleasure" ! :cool:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Today's games

Salford City vs Mansfield Town. 12.30 ko
Port Vale vs Newport County. 3pm ko