• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 news 2021/22

jimmy

Reports of the Villa 'keeper Olson being attacked by mindless Citeh fans in the latest pitch invasion..

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reports of the Villa 'keeper Olson being attacked by mindless Citeh fans in the latest pitch invasion..
Wtf is going on. When did people decide this was OK?! It's not a one off it seems to be happening every pitch invasion.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Pete Wild appointed as Barrow's new manager, was at Halifax.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
EFL's preview of tomorrow's game

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
EFL's preview of tomorrow's game

All I needed to know from the EFL was that we're not in it. Hurrah!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
The only sure fire way of stopping pitch invasions is full security fencing. This may be forced on football if the sort of stuff we have seen this week continues.
That or ditches/moats.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
McKirdy did struggle to get into the game much and looked like he was actually laughing when he missed his penalty 😮 that said Swindon will struggle to keep hold of him this summer after the impact he’s had there this season.
No “look like it” he was laughing which for me, despite his goal scoring exploits which incidentally are not the norm (21 this season previous 11 seasons a total of 19) I would not want to see him as part of our squad.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

No “look like it” he was laughing which for me, despite his goal scoring exploits which incidentally are not the norm (21 this season previous 11 seasons a total of 19) I would not want to see him as part of our squad.
Me neither, both Carlisle and Port Vale fans are pretty scathing in their comments about him and were glad to be rid of him. There seems to be a mighty question mark over his attitude. With the amazing bond that our existing squad has, recruitment has to be highly selective to maintain this and the last thing we need is a McKirdy type character coming in, although I have the confidence that Matt Taylor would quickly "sort out" any such offender !

Grecian2K

Perhaps the mods should now discuss moving this particular thread to the "Top to Bottom" forum?
(Just a thought - but we've got to snap out of this "basement league" mindset at some stage)

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harry McKirdy is probably my least favourite footballer in the EFL, probably unjustified but just seems like a gobshite who thinks he's better than he is with his tiny shorts and rolled down socks.

Please don't sign this twerp.