• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Amazing for a club that has 'no' money .......................
Haha….especially as 3 out of the 4 signings transfer fees were paid for them.
I’d imagine they are paying a good amount for Matete on loan as well.

Just highlights what we are up against in this league and how well we are doing!! 😉

tom_ecfc

FGR’s CEO Henry Staelens is stepping down from his role.

Bridgy 81

Port Vale v Peterborough live on Sky at 8pm this evening if anyone’s interested in casting an eye over a couple of our future opponents.
I bet Graham Barrow, our new Tactical Insights Coach, is there (or at least tuning in) so he can compile a comprehensive dossier for Gary and the boys so we can stuff them both in a few weeks time.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Port Vale v Peterborough live on Sky at 8pm this evening if anyone’s interested in casting an eye over a couple of our future opponents.
I bet Graham Barrow, our new Tactical Insights Coach, is there (or at least tuning in) so he can compile a comprehensive dossier for Gary and the boys so we can stuff them both in a few weeks time.
No point in Barrow tuning in and passing on notes to GC when GC could tune in himself. I'd hope that Barrow is at the game to see it properly.

Red Monster

What a waste Joel Randall joining Peterborough can’t even
make the bench.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
make the bench.
Bring him home ?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
make the bench.
He's always injured. We did well to sell him when we did.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
No t
Bring him home ?
He's always injured. We did well to sell him when we did.
Yeah, sentiment aside, we don't need another player on the treatment table.

CWH-NYC_

Same guys for Posh causing the damage as they did agst us.

Well that was cringeworthy,if the commentator mentioned ferguson once,he must have said it a hundred times,posh scored twice,against a poor vale team,but I don’t think posh will go up,there are too many better sides in this league

Status
Not open for further replies.