• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

The deluder

I’m not an ardent royalist, but that seems disrespectful in the extreme.
whilst you are entitled to your opinion many have the right to disagree with you.

dommers

Sorry any enjoyment/entertainment you have planned is cancelled.
Sorry if you are inconvenienced by something that is far more important that football. Perhaps you could go to Sandy Park as they're still playing

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sorry if you are inconvenienced by something that is far more important that football. Perhaps you could go to Sandy Park as they're still playing
Why is it more important? The citizens of the UK look like to their weekends.

I dislike rugby.

I'll be in the Aegean Sea.

Ash

I’m not an ardent royalist, but that seems disrespectful in the extreme.
I have to be honest that while I totally understand that point of view, my first reaction was to laugh out loud. Can't believe he actually did that, must have taken a bit of time of Photoshop, long enough you'd think to decide maybe it wasn't the best plan he'd ever had....

Ash

I have to be honest that while I totally understand that point of view, my first reaction was to laugh out loud. Can't believe he actually did that, must have taken a bit of time of Photoshop, long enough you'd think to decide maybe it wasn't the best plan he'd ever had....
Still funny as **** though 😂

Ash

I get that it's an important and sad thing that's happened, but why does everything have to stop because of it?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
All the league clubs have said something appropriate following the death of the Queen. FGRs Dale Vince tweeted this 😮

It has been done before. Quite some time ago (and long before her sad demise in our case)

City queen 2.jpg

DawlishBouy

It has been done before. Quite some time ago (and long before her sad demise in our case)

View attachment 9167
Difference is he used the death of a fellow human being (that it was the Queen is irrelevant) on the day of their passing to massage his ego and advertise his business.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Difference is he used the death of a fellow human being (that it was the Queen is irrelevant) on the day of their passing to massage his ego and advertise his business.
Agreed. I was not suggesting otherwise.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Status
Not open for further replies.