• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great ball in by H for Troy Parrott to get one back for MK.

fred binneys head

He’s playing really well so far

SaintJames

Assist for Hiram

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We'll be visiting MK Dons next season as Wycombe win on aggregate in the play off semi final.

DB9

We'll be visiting MK Dons next season as Wycombe win on aggregate in the play off semi final.
Do we dare say Wycombe to go up just for the preference of away trips to Stadium of Light and Hillsborough rather than Adams Park?

Grecian2K

So will Plum*FF!!!

fred binneys head

Do we dare say Wycombe to go up just for the preference of away trips to Stadium of Light and Hillsborough rather than Adams Park?
Dare say it? I’ve been saying it as soon as the league 1 play off contenders were confirmed (otherwise known as The Best Day Of All Time. Ever. FACT)

Pete Martin (CTID)

I have a strange sense of satisfaction in, having seen MKD demolish the Gargs at home, they (the Gargs) must be well peed off to think that they went through that humilation, only for their conquerors to fall at the very next hurdle.

sign of the chimes

Fair play to whoever it was upthread who predicted Wycombe would get past MK (think it may have been @grecIAN Harris) - couldn't see it myself after the latter had won both league encounters and been pretty impressive every time I'd seen them this season on TV and once in the flesh.

As a football fan I'm delighted - as much as Wycombe are hard work - because I continue to hold a grudge about the formation of MK; and think the backlash is a huge reason it hasn't happened again since. Hopefully MK lose Twine and several other key performers over the summer.

Colesman Ballz

As a football fan I'm delighted - as much as Wycombe are hard work - because I continue to hold a grudge about the formation of MK; and think the backlash is a huge reason it hasn't happened again since. Hopefully MK lose Twine and several other key performers over the summer.
Fully agree with you, Wycombe may be an anathema to the "beautiful game", but MK are in a league of their own as a permanent ugly stain on football in this country, that no amount of white washing can ever obliterate ! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.