• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
So he can re-sign all the rubbish he signed for Bradford
So long Songo....

crocks

Watching Wycombe vs MK.... City haven't got much to worry about if thats the standard

Rosencrantz

Watching Wycombe vs MK.... City haven't got much to worry about if thats the standard
Not sure I would judge the quality on play off games. This one is getting a bit niggly now.

Rosencrantz

And there is the red card for McEachran. Just as Hiram was about to come on for him as well. H doesn't look a happy bunny sitting down again.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sunderland Vs Sheffield Wednesday first leg of the play off tonight.

Red Devon

Strong powerful forward play from Ross Stewart to open the scoring on the stroke of half-time for Sunderland

Red Devon

Sheffield Wednesday probably the happier of the two sides at the final whistle despite going down 1:0

dontpassback

If I was Darren moore,I would get shot of their keeper and get Dawson back PDQ,he nearly cost them a second goal

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No idea where to put this but banter base is wrong I believe, but good luck Gordon Sparkes.

Banksy

That almost exactly mirrors what I was diagnosed with four years ago.Treatment was the same too but with an operation to start with.First I knew I had a problem was at the local indoor five a side pitch when I was managing my team of under eighteens, tried to shout instructions from the sidelines and completely lost my voice.Had a mammoth growth on the vocal chords. As in Gordon’ s case they found it fortunately hadn’t spread and my voice is back to normal now.
So good luck Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.