• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
That almost exactly mirrors what I was diagnosed with four years ago.Treatment was the same too but with an operation to start with.First I knew I had a problem was at the local indoor five a side pitch when I was managing my team of under eighteens, tried to shout instructions from the sidelines and completely lost my voice.Had a mammoth growth on the vocal chords. As in Gordon’ s case they found it fortunately hadn’t spread and my voice is back to normal now.
So good luck Gordon.
And good luck to you as well Banksy. Hope your good health remains.

dontpassback

Good luck to sparksy,and I hope he recovers from this

sign of the chimes

If I was Darren moore,I would get shot of their keeper and get Dawson back PDQ,he nearly cost them a second goal
To be fair Peacock-Farrell has probably been the 'keeper of the season across the division this sesaon; we've had his equivalent from the Republic who has done a job but appears to be on quite the trajectory (he's a lot younger than Peacock-Farrell).

Given the current situation at Burnley (don't know if people have seen the stuff about the loan that was posted earlier today, in the context of the alleged leveraged buyout) - if they're relegated he'll either become first choice next season, or be sold off to help the financial situation.

dontpassback

To be fair Peacock-Farrell has probably been the 'keeper of the season across the division this sesaon; we've had his equivalent from the Republic who has done a job but appears to be on quite the trajectory (he's a lot younger than Peacock-Farrell).

Given the current situation at Burnley (don't know if people have seen the stuff about the loan that was posted earlier today, in the context of the alleged leveraged buyout) - if they're relegated he'll either become first choice next season, or be sold off to help the financial situation.
I think Burnley could be in the brown stuff if they go down,and the guy trying to buy Derby doesn’t look like he is flush with funds,so another fit and proper test looks like it isn’t going to work

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
And good luck to you as well Banksy. Hope your good health remains.
Thank you so much Snoop and all.I’m extremely grateful I came out of it o.k particularly as one of my old school friends had the same thing at the same time but died because the cancer had spread.The NHS care was wonderful. They seem to have caught Gordon’s early so that is good news.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Updated teams we know so far that will be in League 1

Accrington
Barnsley
Bolton
Bristol Rovers
Burton A
Cambridge
Charlton
Cheltenham
Derby County
Exeter City
Fleetwood
Forest Green
Ipswich
Lincoln
Morecambe
Oxford Utd
Peterborough
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Shrewsbury

Plus 3 from Sunderland, MK Dons, Wycombe and Sheff Wed plus 1 from
Northampton, Mansfield, Swindon and Port Vale.

Red & White

Updated teams we know so far that will be in League 1

Accrington
Barnsley
Bolton
Bristol Rovers
Burton A
Cambridge
Charlton
Cheltenham
Derby County
Exeter City
Fleetwood
Forest Green
Ipswich
Lincoln
Morecambe
Oxford Utd
Peterborough
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Shrewsbury

Plus 3 from Sunderland, MK Dons, Wycombe and Sheff Wed plus 1 from
Northampton, Mansfield, Swindon and Port Vale.
Preference would by Wycombe to win the league 1 playoff, just so we don't have to watch anti-football next season and for Swindon to win the league 2 playoff.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I agree with Wycombe but would prefer Vale to come up with us

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tonight at 6.30 is MK Dons (0) Vs Wycombe (2) for the right to play in the final.

ryancooper327

Some awesome away days. Still absolutely buzzing.

Status
Not open for further replies.