• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy_H

Property Developers and Football Clubs - a match made in Heaven!

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Property Developers and Football Clubs - a match made in Heaven!
It's not the best mix I grant you, Only thing I guess is that he's a lifelong County fan and probably using his business head got the club and stadium much cheaper as they've been in administration for so long and the real threat of going to the wall, Fan yes but businessman too, He's knows he's got a good deal, Why do you think Ashley was sniffing around too?

grecIAN Harris

It's not the best mix I grant you, Only thing I guess is that he's a lifelong County fan and probably using his business head got the club and stadium much cheaper as they've been in administration for so long and the real threat of going to the wall, Fan yes but businessman too, He's knows he's got a good deal, Why do you think Ashley was sniffing around too?
Whoever he is at least he's saved Derby from Mike Ashley. That would have been a fate worse than death for them.

Andy_H

Whoever he is at least he's saved Derby from Mike Ashley. That would have been a fate worse than death for them.
Maybe, but maybe not, only time will tell.

fred binneys head

Nonsense. Ashley keeps clubs profitable which is the only sustainable answer. Newcastle not winning the World Cup every year was an issue derived from their fans’ ridiculous expectations and not from Mike Ashley’s management of the club.

grecIAN Harris

Nonsense. Ashley keeps clubs profitable which is the only sustainable answer. Newcastle not winning the World Cup every year was an issue derived from their fans’ ridiculous expectations and not from Mike Ashley’s management of the club.
You're talking nonsense with regards to the fans expectations Fred.

fred binneys head

You're talking nonsense with regards to the fans expectations Fred.
If you say so. Everyone apart from the Geordies thinks the same as me.

sign of the chimes

Genuinely hope this extricates them fully from Mel Morris. I have my concerns, for various reasons.

I obviously hope they crash and burn on the pitch next season - but not for reasons relating to the owners that put them in the position they find themselves in. Really hope that on the ownership front they've turned the corner.

Alfie 1966

Can i ask when will 22/23 fixture list be available on Exweb please

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Can i ask when will 22/23 fixture list be available on Exweb please
When I get some time!

Status
Not open for further replies.