League 1 News 22-23

ExmouthMart

If you don’t know what our actual one and only ‘Derby’ is, I’d go as far as to say you are not really a true ‘Red’…….. Bristol City/Rovers, Swindon, FGR, Cheltenham, Newport etc. are just local games in the grand scheme of things. Argyle are the biggest club in Devon with the most potential but Bristol City are bigger and trust me ‘The Gas’ are their biggest rivals regardless of Leagues! Bristol City v Cardiff is The Severnside Derby which makes sense.
Let people make up ‘Derbies’ but we all know the one that counts……..

Memphis09

If you don’t know what our actual one and only ‘Derby’ is, I’d go as far as to say you are not really a true ‘Red’…….. Bristol City/Rovers, Swindon, FGR, Cheltenham, Newport etc. are just local games in the grand scheme of things. Argyle are the biggest club in Devon with the most potential but Bristol City are bigger and trust me ‘The Gas’ are their biggest rivals regardless of Leagues! Bristol City v Cardiff is The Severnside Derby which makes sense.
Argyle are not the biggest club in Devon we are UTC

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
You wouldn't be on about the one against that lot from the outskirts of Torpoint, par chance?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some Plymouth fans now seek alternative realities because they can't face up to the fact that since we took over our Club we've beaten them more times than they've beaten us. :cool: